A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ah....much better!

Yippee, skippy doo-dah day! I finally have this blog page looking close to what I want it to. Can't believe it is back to work tomorrow. The weekend, as usual, flew by.

Finished a couple of books. CHILL OF FEAR by Kay Hooper. I usually love her psychic/paranormal books, but this one was kind of flat for me. No intensity. Besides, considering what they were up against I should have been on the edge of my seat...I wasn't.

Also read the Susan Johnson and Jasmine Hayes anthology. It was only so-so as well. I even started reading the Susan Johnson story in the book store and kind of got hooked, although the book passed the time, it wasn't great.

I can hardly wait for MATCH ME IF YOU CAN by Susan Elizabeth Phillips comes out this week! Also Sarah McCarty should have a new release out before the month's end.

So many books, so little time!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home