A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, August 12, 2005

If you blog it they will come...

So I'm having one of those great spontaneous telephone convos with a friend of mine who lives far away. You know the kind where you can just take up talking to the person like you saw her yesterday? (Hey Steadman you didn't think it would take me long to land you smack dab in the middle of things did you?)

Well my darling friend had called because I'd emailed her about my blog page and she was letting me know she'd dropped by. I told the little gutter snipe she could've left a comment, but it was so cool that she picked up the phone and called that I didn't give her too bad a time about it.

Anyway we were both laughing and talking about the
BREAKFAST BITCHES and their truly outrageous bitchiness. I commented on how I can't believe I stumbled on this whole blogging world and how much I love it because it is a place where you can talk about anything you want...give voice to your opinion without interruption. No guilt! No calories! Oh, and it's way cheaper than therapy! : )

I laugh almost every day at something some wacky someone has written. That is certainly a welcome addition in anyone's world.

So, Steadman...got anything to say?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Rosie, I have to discipline myself at work so I don't go round the blogosphere all day long, so I generally visit most of the blogs either first thing in the morning or last thing at night!

Isn't blogging great though, it's better than keeping a diary! I usually write my blogs last thing at night then upload them the next day at work, unless something annoys me too much to not write about it then and there.

Very cathartic.

2:02 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Karen, I know what you mean about work. I made the mistake of showing BREAKFAST BITCHES to a co-worker and had to stop myself from racking up some serious linkage miles!

I'm thrilled to have a "if you don't like it...shove it" zone where I can say whatever is on my mind. In fact, it's what attracted me to your blog in the first place.

"It's my blog and I'll say what I want to!" Yee-haw!

Cathartic indeed!

5:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home