A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 16, 2005

It's the little things...

My brother and his family are coming to visit this weekend. Well not visit exactly. He is coming home for his 20th high school class reunion. We get the benefit of his charming wife and delightful new daughter in the package.

Here they are.

I have three wonderful, awesome, smart, funny sisters...this brother is the honorary 5th sister. Which is convenient because he is also the youngest boy and was the 5th brother too. So there were 9 sibs and he goes both ways. : )

Every once in a while some simple pleasure in my life reminds me that is these little moments of joy that make life worth living. Today it is a visit from my brother and his family.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

I'm so jealous! Although I'm in Helena right now and supposed to be enjoying MY reuinion, it's a dud so far. Alisha and I are the only one's here worth a shit. Aside from that I left my guy in Great Falls and he just informed me that they still haven't set up the tables. I'm a wreck!

Tell everyone I miss them and love them and know that YOU are always on my mind!

4:34 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home