A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, June 19, 2006

AWOL

Well kiddies...here I am. It is a Monday morning and I'm writing a post. Nope I'm not on vacation. Nope I'm not at work. I'm home!

Friday was my last day at work. No kidding. I'm really done for good this time. It was hard not to mention it or comment, or wank about it this past month. But, I made a vow to myself not to discuss anything until I was done. I haven't had this site for a year yet and have already mentioned quitting my job three times. It was a little much even for me.

So I'm hoping to get back to regularly posting. Hopefully not obsessively. Fortunantely we will be going on vacation here shortly and that should keep me out of trouble for awhile.

For now I'm going to try and pace myself and not freak out that I don't have to go to work. I feel good knowing that I left the property in excellent condition with a well trained staff. So no regrets and no worries there. While I have an immense sense of relief I also have a sense of loss. It's weird to think that I will probably never work again...in the conventional sense of going out to an office anyway. That's a weird feeling to be sure.

For now, school's out, the boys are home. I have stuff to do to get ready for vacation!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home