A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

GRAB THAT BOOK

Okay I wasn't officially tagged...that I know of, but I did read Ames blog that said "consider yourself tagged", so here goes. BTW, I had to do this twice because the first time I took the quote from the wrong page.

GRAB THAT BOOK

1. Grab the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the text of the next four sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig around for that "cool" or "intellectual" book on your shelves. (I know you were thinking about it.) Just pick up whatever is closest.


...He was motivated by an urge for adventure and the hopes of impressing an unattainable lady.

It was not his place to disillusion Miss Wellbourne, however. Nor would she thank him if he did.

"I'm sure he was very brave," she said.

Can you guess my book?





The answer is below use highlight to see it.
The Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger sybil said...

oooohhhhhhhh I wanna play

I liked that book... have you finished it?

6:59 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sybil, I'll come by later and see what you have posted.

Yes, I'm finished with the book. And yes, I liked it. It's one of the books I'm considering writing a review for if I can get my "regular" computer time back I might actually get to it.

8:01 AM PST  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Coolness!

I had no idea about the book because I don't read Madeline Hunter. Blah.

But was this book good?

8:34 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

I've never read Madeline Hunter before. Is she good?

1:10 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Ames, I liked RULES FOR SEDUCTION. Ms. Hunter can be hit or miss for me, but I still like a good historical and this was a pretty good one.


Lori, Ms. Hunter's medievals are good. The first book of hers I read BY ARRANGEMENT was a really good book.

7:10 AM PST  
Blogger sybil said...

By Arrangement is one of my faves! But I have to say I enjoyed most of her regency books as well... Wasn't crazy about The Charmer.

I really liked this one and the one before it.

9:49 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sybil, I'm a MH fan I just don't love everything she writes.

10:28 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home