A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Has Anyone Else Seen This?

Every once in a while I click on the link for Maili's blog to see if she's back or what's up. Yes, I know that recently there's been an error message, but I figure what the hell and check every once in a while. This is what I saw today.


mcvane.com



Has anybody heard anything?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Not a thing Rosie. I guess her subscription for the domain ran out. I hope she's ok.

4:13 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.whocelebrates.com | Let's to know it...

10:21 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.whocelebrates.com is a youtube's site???????

I READ THIS NEW THIS MORNING IN AN AMERICAN BLOG IS TRUE????????????

11:26 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Karen, I'm just hoping she's okay and all is well with her.

Mike ny, ummm, I think that whocelebrates.com was just spam and I have no idea what the site is for.

11:33 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.whocelebrates.com | Let's know it..

10:33 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home