A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Extra Extra













My 23 year old niece is a writer. She's alot of other things too like funny, quirky, bright, a college graduate, and she has a weird obsession for Dane Cook. She's decided to start a blog. Remember when you first started posting? Didn't you want people to come by and visit and comment? I know I did, even though I was wondering if I really had anything to say and whether or not anyone would care. It's so nice when you graduate into that phase of just enjoying the people and the experience.

At any rate, I would appreciate you going by and checking out Marianne's blog called LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. I wisely told her to start with Word Press and she did.

Hopefully we will be able to coax her to post or link to some of her short stories. She isn't a romance writer. She writes more contemporary life type stuff. Funny and quirky...like her.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi_Lee said...

I just went over and said hello. She seems like a smart cookie! :)

4:14 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jodi, she's a very smart cookie. She's been through alot in her short life. She's had several surgeries on her spine...she was born with severe scoliosis. Her spine has basically been rebuilt with bone grafts from her shin and hips.

I'm extremely proud of her. I hope she's able to realize all her dreams.

5:47 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for promoting me Aunt Rosie! I'm getting more comfortable with everything the more time I spend on the site. I even figured out how to post an about me section. =) Love you!

9:40 AM PDT  
Blogger Mailyn said...

Wicked! On my way to check it out.

12:30 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home