A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stay Tuned...

*****ETA*****
I'M RE-POSTING THIS BECAUSE SERVICE HAS BEEN HORRIBLE AGAIN. I'LL BE BACK WHEN I CAN...OR HAVE NEW SERVICE WHICH EVER OCCURS FIRST.


I called by cable provider, CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS again today to complain about the intermittent service. Seems as if they are having intermittent connection problems in my area. Well DUH folks. That's why I called. They did, however, FINALLY agree to prorate my bill for the lost days of service and inconvenience.


Whatever.

Beanie can't do school work, GG can't do office work and I can't post or go blog hopping. Okay, so it should be the least problem for me and I'm the most irked. I make no apologies. I will sulk and go read.

Since my service is "intermittent" I don't know when I'll get something posted. I'm working on two review posts simultaneously, but need the internet to finish them. God knows at this point when that will be.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home