A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, December 13, 2010

How old are you?

I'm talking about my "real" age over at Access Romance. I've found a way to reverse the aging process. Go check out my theory.

BTW, one more thing, in my post I mention Beanie making an appearance on Big Bang Theory. The episode is scheduled to air this Thursday, December 16th. See if you can spot the "featured" extra in the Green Lantern costume. That's my Beanie!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Just e-mailed the Super Librarian parents AND my Lil' Sis. They love the Big Bang Theory! I'll be sure to set my DVR too!

3:39 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wen, we've become fans recently just because Bean talks about it all the time. He had a blast doing it and getting to meet the cast. It was one of those "I can't believe I got paid too!" things.

3:26 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Bob and I are Big Bang Theory lovers from the beginning - will keep an eye out for the Green Lantern!

CindyS

11:05 PM PST  
Anonymous Kay Webb Harrison said...

My husband "discovered" Big Bang Theory this fall. We both love it. I saw Beanie on tonight's episode. He looked wonderful. Next time a speaking part, no?
Kay

6:35 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, it was so cool, Rosie to see Beanie in Big Bang Theory! I love that show and LOL, Beanie fits right into it, no? :P It's cool too, Beanie got to be the Green Lantern without the mask :P

5:41 AM PST  
Anonymous Mollie said...

That's awesome! I love that show!

1:02 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

You all are so nice. Thanks for watching my Bean on TV. I got lots of texts and messages too. Love you all lots!!

9:40 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home