A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dearly Beloved

Yes, once again I'm marrying someone. As God is my witness I think I feel as nervous as the bride and groom. Almost.

Beach themed wedding this time so I will be making lots of analogies to nature and storms and currents... And, of course, that potent little word L-O-V-E.

For now I'm off to eat tacos and maybe indulge in a margarita with that fabulous guy I live with, GG.

Thought for today... There's something grand about being married to someone and still feeling surprised and interested after 30 years. Wish I could somehow share that with my newly weds.






Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

So cool, Rosie :D Who are you marrying today? :P and yes, you are lucky to have found GG :P

4:44 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Mmmmmm, margaritas......

3:32 PM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

Lucky, both you and GG--and lucky bride and groom to get married by you!

1:21 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Just a big gooey Awwww, all around - so cute!! And you and GG definitely keep each other guessing!

CindyS

10:38 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Just a big gooey Awwww, all around - so cute!! And you and GG definitely keep each other guessing!

CindyS

10:38 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, I married my niece's SIL, or my niece's husband's sister.

Wen, they were quite excellent. Well actually IT was quite excellent. I'm a light weight.

AL, you are so sweet to say so, hopefully the bride and groom feel the same way!

Cindy, we are certainly never bored... that's for sure.

3:47 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home