A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Sun is Shining

I feel like I've been living in a cave the last couple of months. Which, I suppose is what happens when one is all work and no play. This weekend I'm catching up on my sleep and my reading mojo is back.

The sun is shining, we are having a last burst of summer. Here comes the autumn and one holiday a month for the next three months.

I'm working on balance and pacing in my life. You'd think by now I'd have some of this stuff worked out, but it's a constant battle for me.

Thanks to all of you who have been so patient and hanging in with me and my erratic presence online. I love you and appreciate you so much!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

We lurves you, Rosie *hug*


And we are very glad work is letting up, even if it's just a bit, because we like seeing you around.



PS Try to get some sun before it sets for the winter, k? ;-)

9:23 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

AL, I love (and adore) you right back. Some cah-razzzeeeee stuff's been going on in my life, but I think I'm over another bump in the road. I was talking to a friend about work and we've concluded that we are our own worst enemy. In other words, it might not be the Army, it may be the soldier. I'm working on it tho, really I am.

Off to do some shopping with GG. I gotta find a decent watch for lap swimming.

10:13 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Rosie, we love you too!! :)

Balancing life is a constant struggle, Rosie! And it always changes and shifts!

I'm glad your reading mojo is back :)

2:24 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

*tackle hug* Love you!

Today is super cold and Bob's not feeling well - I pulled out the vitamins cause it's that time of year. Now I just need to find my groove.

CindyS

3:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

:adding to the love fest: Enjoy your day! I hope you are reading some great books!

3:38 PM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

Awwww - I love you too honey! :)

So glad you've come up for air. Those caves can get awfully stifling if you're in them for too long!

Yes, the sun is shining here too and I wish it'd go away - it's hot like the sun!

3:56 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I feel like I'm just now getting my groove back after being on vacay for 10 days. Although I owe Sybil 3 reviews now. 3 reviews that I still need to write. ::gulp::

11:20 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home