A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello? Anybody Out There?

Holy toledo it's been almost three weeks since I last wrote a post. Life, man it's complicated sometimes. Three weeks is forever on the internet. Although I have to admit that I've been so distracted with stuff in my real life that it seems like hardly any time at all.

That can't possibly mean I'm getting old... Can it?

Anyway I'm popping in now because it's time for my Reader's Gab post over at Access Romance. Believe it or not, to add insult to injury it appears I'm in a reading slump. Of course, I cannot suffer this in dignified silence. It just wouldn't be me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

*waving maniacally* I'm here, I'm here!








*drowns*

1:16 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

No definitively doesn't mean you're getting old, Rosie :D Just means that life is busy and that happens so often! :P

6:45 PM PDT  
Blogger Kim in Baltimore said...

Aloha, Rosie! I have been checking you every night (I check the same four bloggers that I connected with at RWA - Wendy, Kristi, Azteclady, and you). I thought maybe you were taking a break. Funny how life (and laundry) gets in the way of fun!

12:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Dr J said...

Not getting old - - Not You?!?! Just goes to show that while we are making plans, life happens. We all need the down time. Sometimes I have to leave myself a note to remember that I need to post. Glad you're back!

7:16 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

:waving madly: I'm here - but, it's been a week since this post. Where are you???

3:02 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home