A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

TEN ON TUESDAY

On my link list you will see Leesa's PEACE OF MY MIND. I really enjoy the site for her quotes and photography. There are links to other photos she has taken. Leesa is one very talented lady.

Anyway when I went by her blog today she had a list she got from another blog site. So here I go with my:

TEN GREAT THINGS ABOUT AUTUMN
1. It is the beginning of the holiday season.
2. The weather changes.
3. Fall colors and flowers
4. No wind!
5. My oldest son's birthday
6. Kenna & Marianne's birthday
7. My anniversary. This year is 25th!
8. Best sleeping time of the year
9. Halloween
10. Thanksgiving

Next week is supposed to 10 Best Scary Movies. Don't know if I can do that one. I HATE being scared and haven't seen that many scary movies. Could be a problem doing the list! : )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home