A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!


There is a great song, among many great songs, in WHITE CHRISTMAS that Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney sing about counting their blessings.

In the spirit of trying to count my blessings and boost my blues, I was on-line Sunday checking out theater ads in Los Angeles for the fall and winter. I found a couple of productions I would love to see.

One of them is a stage production of WHITE CHRISTMAS. I promptly went to ticketmaster and got tickets for December 17th my birthday with is shared with the guy I live with. Yes, you read that right, we have the same birthday. ;-) Anyway, I got 4 orchestra tickets for that evening for my family to see the production.

I am so jazzed by this. Yeah, it's corny to some, and sentimental, but so Christmas-y! I love it! Besides it was just the tonic I needed to cheer me up.

I'm also excited about a production of THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST coming in February and a play that Annette Bening and Alfred Molina are going to do for limited 6 week run...I believe it is CHERRY HILL FARM. It looks intriguing as well.

Between getting ready for Halloween and buying the tickets to WHITE CHRISTMAS, I'm definetly getting that holiday feeling!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

So speaking of tonic...all you need is some Bombay and lime and you're all set! I'll bring the glasses. I know two's the limit, so I won't go too crazy, but I thought we'd start off with some nice cheese and fruit, move on to hummus (haha) and then the main course, what's your pleasure, Madam?

3:23 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home