A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

AOL Gold Rush - Part Deux


Okay I made a shameless appeal to you a couple of days ago to go check out the AOL Gold Rush game. Well, it's the second week so we are on to Round 2. Even though I can't win anything, my brother and I play the game for fun. They even have the lucky guy who won $100,000 for Round 1 posted on the site now. The game continues until the first week of October when somebody (not me!!) is going to win a million dollars.

But I digress, that's not why I'm writing this post. Last night I was checking my stats and much to my surprise there were several people who visited me to read the AOL Gold Rush post. So, of course, I then had to see where these people came from and how they found me.

It turns out there is an actual
web site for blogs about the AOL Gold Rush game. What? Huh? As my 8 year old nephew C. J. says, "Believe it!" The comedienne, Kathy Griffin, is the official blogger for the game, but I'm listed second. Isn't that a hoot? I wonder if people are coming here thinking I have game tips or something. That's scary. Just think of someone linking here for game tips and finding a romance novel review. Call me crazy, but that's too funny.

Hey, if you are a person playing the Gold Rush game, and you are looking for help...go to my profile and you'll find my email addy. Drop me a line and I'll do my best to help you out 'cause, *sigh* I can't win!


**UPDATE** Gold Rush fans, here's somebody who is keeping track of the game with tips and clues. Go check out MY GOLD RUSH JOURNEY.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rosie, I thought you would like to be listed in the goldrushgame.com directory. Do you want out? I like your blog and would prefer to keep you in! We also want to be a complete directory of sites, and after all you are blogging the subject :) Keep up the good work.

11:49 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Hey Rosie ~

I tried it..I think I maybe got to the third question. I really felt stupid. But, I'm not one to give up. I'll try again.

2:51 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home