A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Uh-Oh

I'm so used to blogging every day that when I realize it is Friday and I haven't posted since Wednesday I sort of startle myself. Weird, huh? Especially since I've only been doing this for a year that I would miss it in just a couple of days.

Of course my absence posting doesn't mean I'm not blog hopping when I do get on the computer. I usually check emails a couple of times a day. You do that when you have a family as large as the combined group of TGILW and I.

I'll be back tomorrow. TGILW is off on Fridays and Saturdays now so that sort of messes with the Friday schedule big time. Also, my boys are both going to Homecoming and are double dating so I hope to have pictures to post of that. It's a first, and probably only, since number one son is graduated and just happens to be dating a senior in high school. Of course number two has just turned 16 and still has a permit, so he's thrilled his brother is driving them and not his parents. So everyone is happy.

More later...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home