A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Homecoming 2006

Here they are...my two boys and their girlfriends all set for Homecoming 2006. Thanks be to God they are both dating very nice young women!! Any Mom's worst fear is that some evil wench sinks her claws into her boy and all the hard work of trying to raise a decent man will be for naught. However, the guy I live with (TGILW) and I are both pretty optimistic at this point that we've done a few things right because these young ladies are wonderful.

Of course we are still reeling from having them both in suits at the same time. Probably won't happen again until one of them gets married.



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristie (J) said...

What fine looking sons you have there!!! And having two sons myself, I can relate to a) how proud you are of them *g* and b)them finding the right girls - that is most important isn't it? and c) seeing them in suits at the same time. That's a very rare occurence for me too!
How old are they? (mine are 28 & 26 - wow - I'm not that old am I??) but neither are married and only the youngest has a girlfriend at the moment.

1:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Nice looking boys, Rosie. They're girlfriends look like sweet kids too. I can understand why you're so proud. Thanks for posting!

4:35 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Kristie, my boys are 19 and 16. We are in a wonderful phase where they are getting along great. It comes and goes. I'm hoping this one sticks for a while.

Devonna, they drive me crazy and have the nerve to call me cuckoo!! I love 'em to bits though.

10:40 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home