A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Making Lemonade...


You know the saying when you get lemons make lemonade? Well, this woman has gone beyond that. I give her lots of credit. She doesn't say anything about the lying, cheating putz she was going to marry. I'd have given him the Lorena Bobbit special myself. Also, being the nosy Nora that I am...how did the other boyfriend find her? Hmmm...mutual friends? What?

If any of you know any more about this. Dish it! I'm curious. Hope she had one hell of a good party and I'm just wondering...how do you have a vacation fling with your Mom along? : )

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

This lady deserves a lot of credit. Good for her! It sure says a lot about her character ~ I think most people would just wallow in their bad circumstances.

8:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Wow. She really should be commended for not letting something like that destroy her!

6:01 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home