This is making its way around our neck of cyber space and Holly tagged me. So being the good internet citizen that I am I'm doing my part for truth, justice and the Romancelandia way.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think- if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. **
3. Don’t let money change ya! *
4. Always reply to your comments. ******
5. Link liberally — it keeps you and your friends afloat in the Sea of Technorati. ***
6. Don’t give up - persistance is fertile. *
7. Give link credit where credit is due. ****
8. Pictures say a thousand words and can usually add to any post.**
9. Be Brave, some of the best posts are when you step out of your comfort zone.*
10. Follow the links in posts and comments. You never know what blog gems you will find!** - http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/
11. If you're visiting a new blog for the first time, comment. You never know what kind of blogger buddy you might make because of it.*
12. Post it and they will come. Be yourself, let your own personality shine through and people will respond to that.
I'm supposed to tag 10 people for this, but I think Holly hit most of the people in our crowd last time out. If you're reading this and haven't done it. Go for it.