A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Halleluia!!!

I'm not one for bugging my favorite authors to write faster. I know they probably get enough pressure from agents, publicists and the publisher(s) of their books without me sticking my oar in. But sometimes I can't help myself. I have to admit I've given one of my favorites, Sarah McCarty a nudge or two over the last year.

In my defense it's been a pretty long wait this time. A LITTLE BIT OF SASS was released in December
2005. Up to that point I'd been used to getting a new book from Ms. McCarty about every six months. So, I admit I started to get anxious for a new book about a year ago. I got what I call McCarty Madness waiting for a new book. Antsy anxious anticipation.

Happily, Sarah has lots of great stuff going on with her writing now and we will be getting lots of her books over the next 18 months. All good news to be sure, but until recently I thought I would be waiting until at least November for the any of the new books to start rolling out.


Can you imagine how happy I was when Sarah announced recently there would be a Spice Brief released in August 2007? Well let's just say VERY happy. The kind of happy that included lots of dancing and twirling. Yes, I do twirl when the occasion calls for it. Anyway, her fans will be treated to a little something to tide us over
until CAINE'S RECKONING, her first full Harlequin Spice is released in November.




So if you are as anxious as I was to get a new Sarah McCarty book, race over here at eHarlequin and get your copy. The Spice Brief titled LETTING GO is on sale for an unbelievable $.89!

I already bought mine. I can't wait to read it. Thanks Sarah. Now I'm starting the new clock for November and CAINE'S RECKONING.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

Never read her books. But you're doing a virtual happy dance so I'm going to have to check it out.

12:19 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Giselle, I warn you they are hot, hot, hot!

1:10 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home