A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, March 03, 2008

A New Month and a Busy Week

Not much to say except this will be a short but busy work week. I don't know how much time I'll have to hang out. Although every time I say that it never turns out to be as hectic as I thought it would be.

I'm excited because my sister from Georgia will be out this way on a business trip and will be extending her stay over the weekend so we can catch up. Another sister is coming to visit as well. So "the girls" will all get to see each other the end of this week. That's always fun.

Then I have a special visit from blogger friends from northerly climes coming up. That will really, really, really be fun.

I've been reading like mad too. Two books over the weekend. I haven't done that in forever it seems. It's likely I won't read more than 10 pages this rest of this week however. Gonna be just too darn busy.

Hope your week is a good one. I'm so excited spring is around the corner. It's almost flower planting time. Just a couple of more weeks to go.


Totally unrelated, but so about my mood...


Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

Sounds like some good times coming up!!

Have fun with your sisters and the other bloggers!

8:49 AM PST  
Blogger Sam said...

That is great that your sisters are coming! I miss mine something awful - we get to see each other once a year - it's not enough. But I live in Europe, and one sister is in Seattle and the other is in Ohio.
Oh well! Enjoy your visits!!!

8:52 AM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Yep yep, some good times coming :D Going to be a busy week for me too :P

9:03 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

Yay for the visiting sister! That's great that you'll get a little time with her.

Have fun!

9:55 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jenster, Nath and Ames are going to be here from Canada for Holly's wedding. I'm sooooo excited!

Sam, I adore my time spent with my sisters. Thank goodness you can see them once a year. I imagine you do a lot of emailing too? I don't know what I do without the internet because it's so easy to be in touch.

Nath, when do you guys fly in again? I hope the weather holds for you. It's been beautiful here the last few days.

Becky, we have so much fun and usually end up laughing ourselves silly. All males usually walk in and turn around and walk right out of any room we are in. They're not stupid. We're a formidable force when we are all together.

6:20 PM PST  
Blogger Jodi_Lee said...

Your week is going to fly by! I love weeks like that!

Bruce makes me excited! ;)

6:41 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jodi, for some reason that song always sends a shiver down my spine. Gotta love the Bruce.

10:41 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Hi Rosie... I don't worry much about the weather over there. I'm more worried about the weather here... it says that it's supposed to snow and rain the whole night... and I don't know if it's going to affect my flight.

6:01 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, worrying about the weather when traveling is the pits. I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts, prayers and karma your way.

6:22 AM PST  
Blogger lisabea said...

Rosie~Have a great time with your sisters. I hadn't seen mine for a couple of years so I gave her TONS of books. Just none of my, er, special ones. :)

11:38 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

lisabea I'm schmoozing around blogland instead of cleaning the house for her visit. The sister from Georgia isn't much of a reader, but my sister visiting from northern California is. We share books all the time. Sister-time = bliss.

3:43 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Family and friends sounds like a great reason to not be reading ;) Say 'hi' to Nath and Ames for me!

CindyS

9:33 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, will do, I'll say 'hi' to Nath and Ames. Can't wait to see the little buggers. SL Wendy and Lori from Let's Gab are joining us. Should be fun. What with my sisters visiting and friends from the north I feel like a kid at Christmas.

6:45 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home