A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Impressions - Part Deux

Blonde Woman with Bare Breasts
Edouard Manet











Gabrielle with Bare Breasts
Pierre August Renoir


Two more impressionists paintings for your viewing. Any thoughts?

Do you note the trend of bare breasts? My first
post about impressionists had a painting of bare breasted women with a plate of mangoes. I think I will challenge myself to periodically see if I can find tasteful and beautiful artwork of bare breasted women.

Why? You might ask. Well, I have been inspired by one of the dearest and funniest guys I know.

Craig, this is for you because you like my blog when there are "boobs" in it and because you make me laugh and that is very dear and precious.

Rather beautiful aren't they?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home