A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Was it good for you?

Did you feel it? I did and it felt GOOD! I'm dancin'...you read it right. I'm dancin'!! In fact I just twirled--TWICE! I have a new assistant and she starts on Monday. The world is a wonderful place.

The guy I live with goes to days next week, we should be able to get horizontal (*gasp* be in bed at the same time!!) in the very near future so things are definitely looking up.

BTW, I'm going to a bridal shower on Sunday afternoon (who has a shower on a Sunday afternoon for cripes sakes!!) for a 20-something bride. Any survival tips?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

WOOHOO!! Amen and Halleluiah!!! That's awesome news. Hopefully, this coming month will be a lot easier on you.

Is it Sarah's bridal shower you're going to? I wish I was there to be catty with you!

9:22 PM PST  
Blogger Trudy Booty Scooty said...

Um...a sure-fire survival tip:

Drink!

(grin) (Thank God its not a Sunday BABY Shower....then they'd only have punch. You'd be doomed.)

12:55 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home