A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Okay World...Are you Ready?

Well I did it! It was officially announced yesterday. I'm the new manager. Of course as soon as it was announced the Assistant Manager quit. While I don't wish anyone any ill will seeing as how we have two completely different styles of work, it is for the best.

Of course this is the first time since 1991 that I will be working full time. I cut back to part time work and jobs when the guy I live with started working all sorts of different hours at his job...which paid lots more.

I'm elated, excited, terrified all at once. I'm earning some decent money for the first time in literally years.

I've got lots to do and am a little nervous about how the old bones of mine will hold up. Stress and fatigue ae the enemies of my arthritis. And, of course there is the matter of all the people I have to hire and train. I take comfort in the thought that they will be trained correctly and once I've put in the time I'll have a cracker staff.

So I'm off on a new adventure. I can hardly believe it! Count on me to start wanking about how tired I am! : )

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home