A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

WTF in Montana

Right up front I've got to tell you I'm typing this on my Treo, so typos away! *g*

I had intended to post before we left for vacation, but I sort of ran out of road .

We had an incredible day at the Ironman in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. My brother was so awesome and all the participants awe inspiring. It was a very cool day.

However, we are now in Montana for my Dad's 75th birthday...with the new girlfriend whois my age. So far he's given her a car and a diamond ring. WTF! He met her a year ago but hadn't seen her for over 7 months. Within 90 days he's "very much in love".

Okay, I read romance novels...I know and believe love happens fast. But one can't help wondering how much she would love him if he was living on his social security check
.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home