I'm late, I'm late for a very important date...
Busy interviewing and with life. I took a brief moment yesterday to stop and shop for some books. The new haul:
1. WILD THING an anthology with Maggie Shayne, Meljean Brook, Marjorie Liu and Alyssa Day
2. NIGHT LOST by Lynn Viehl which is the 4th Darkyn book
3. I'M WATCHING YOU by Karen Rose This is a new to me writer because I usually like authors that both Tara Marie and Wendy like. This isn't a book that either of them mentioned, but it was one of two titles available at my B&N so I'm giving her a try.
4. CASTLE OF THE WOLF - Sandra Schwab This is totally Sybil, Sybil, Sybil. Another new to be author brought to my attention by Sybil and whose story premise intrigued me.
5. THE DEMON YOU KNOW - Christine Warren I've read some of her stuff from EC in the past and am interested to see how she does with a single title. I read the prologue in the store and figured what the heck.
6. BLED DRY - Erin McCarthy I've mostly enjoyed her books as entertaining romantic comedy. I've been sort of hit or miss with these vamp books, but this was the next installment. I'm crazy because these are expensive trade sized books, but there it was in my hands... I'm weak!
Right now I'm finishing up SATISFACTION GUARANTEED by Lucy Monroe. This book has been a change of pace from the more intense and involved books I've been reading. Not a bad book, but nothing new either. I guess Megan Hart and Meljean Brook have spoiled me...huh?
No links today. I've got alot of regular household stuff to do before a call back interview. Try to stay out of trouble out there, okay?