A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, June 15, 2007

The LAST one...this year

Halle-freakin-luia! Last night was the last graduation for this year. The third high school graduation in a month! Two nephews and one niece graduated this year.

Today is my last appointment to complete this years' annual physical. Each year as I get older there seems to be some crucial procedure or test one must take all in the name of good health. Don't get me wrong. I am extremely grateful for my good health. But for the last two to three years from the date of my initial appointment to the last appointment to go over the tests it takes about six weeks. Today it's all over until next year. Praise be!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Wow - lots of graduations!!
My sister graduated from college this spring, but I missed that party!
And isn't growing older fun?
LOL
Not!

12:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sam, that's a bummer you missed your sister's party. Will you get to see her when you are in the States this summer?

Yeah, I can hardly remember when my annual involved a single visit to the doctor's office. Then I read Jenster's posts and know I need to shut my yapper. I'm so grateful and happy to be healthy.

12:31 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

LOL! I can relate - we had grad yesterday, and two next week.

And my Dr appt is next month LOL.

12:59 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Okay, is your Dr. a man cause I think he may be hitting on ya ;).

Six weeks!! I do the regular pap, bloodwork thing - I know when I'm 40 I will start the mamograms but after that is there more stuff I should know about?

Egads. I feel unprepared! and I'm always grateful when I get a clean bill of health so yes, it is great news!

CindyS

7:51 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home