A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Georgia On My Mind





I'm going to Georgia today to see my sister. Another one of my sister's is going too, so three of the four of us will be together for fun and mayhem. Well, that and my nevvy's high school graduation. We plan to spend a few days at the beach as well. My sister rented us a beach house. Now those are words I never thought I'd be saying, or er...writing!



I'll be checking in. Maybe I'll even post some pictures of some other people and places. Strangers having fun on the beach in Georgia, you're riveted aren't you?

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

*sigh*

A beach house sounds fab.

Have a great time!

CindyS

9:40 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Cindy, I actually posted this tonight 'cause I'm leaving early in the a.m. Boy am I ready!

9:45 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Have a blast! And safe travels!

11:38 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

it looks gorgeous! I wonder how it is in the South of the US :P have a fun and safe trip :D

4:36 AM PDT  
Blogger Smart Socratics said...

You are soooooo lucky to have 3 sisters. I love my 1 dearly and often wish I had more. I hope you have a great time. Looking forward to your posts when you return.

5:57 AM PDT  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Hope you have a good time Rosie!

Remember to sleep. LOL

6:10 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip.

7:19 AM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

What a wonderful break! It sounds perfectly lovely! May you have good weather and a great time!

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

*sigh* A beach house. I guess it's way to late for me to try to squeeze into your luggage.....

8:22 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Sounds perfect! Have a great time. (I love the South!)

8:17 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks everyone. I'm having a great time, talking, catching up, meeting new people and getting too little sleep. Who has time to read?

12:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

I can't comment on the last post! :(

And I swore I commented on this one. LOL

Anyway, glad you're having a good time. It was like culture shock for me earlier this year when I went to Ill. because everything was GREEN! Gosh, I really, really miss the green. :)

8:10 AM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

I think you accidently turned off comments for Emily's post (mine have gone off with me doing nothing!) Anyways, I just wanted to 'Awwwwwwwww' over Emily and I hear that Max has been giving her the once over ;)

Hope you vacation is wonderful!

CindyS

6:55 PM PDT  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

Hey Rosie-Max has replied on my blog. (We can't comment on Emily's post.)

Hope you're still having fun!

9:49 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home