A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wherefore art thou Max?





So I'm thinking. Sure Emily is young, but Max is one hot dude. She definitely likes what she sees in the pictures. So Max, what do you say to a long distance thang? And yes, that is a doggy treat we had to bribe her with to stay in the picture frame.

Obviously I took these before leaving home and since I didn't want to bore you with play by play of my trip this is what you get. I'm really enjoying Georgia. It's been absolutely beautiful and so green and lush which is quite a different from the high desert area of Southern California that I live in. We leave for the beach tomorrow. So I probably won't post again before I get back home. I do check my emails and if you all know anything about me, you know I'm a Nosy Nora. So...any news? Or is all quiet out there in Romancelandia? What's the scoop?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home