A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Rosie's Lullaby

Once I found this I knew I was going to post it. A song with my name in it is surprise enough. So imagine my delight when I also liked the song. Woo-freakin-hoo! A song that isn't sung by Neil Diamond (not that I have anything against him mind) and doesn't have 'cracklin' in front of my name. I'm just sayin' ...


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

I have to wait until I get home to listen to it. I'm looking forward to it :D

7:53 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

That Norah has an amazing voice. Soulful. Sultry. Soothing.

I finally found a song with my name in it, too. Chris Rice's song, "Me & Becky". I'm still trying to find out how to make it into a ringtone for my cellphone, but alas...I'm a numbscull when it comes to all this new technology.

8:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

I was happy it was Norah singing. I like her voice too.

10:19 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home