A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Quik Stop


Shmoo is on Fall Break. GG is taking a few days off. I, on the other hand am working. Needless to say my routine is all screwed up. The grand opening of the new fire station is Saturday. This week is already turning out to be crazy so...all I'm saying is don't expect much. Probably nothing...


My life the past couple of days:

GG is over the moon because the Cleveland Indians beat the NY Yankees and will be playing the Boston Red Sox next for the AL title. He's from Ohio and so normally he doesn't have much to cheer about between the Indians and the Browns.

I'm on a reading frenzy which is having a significant impact on my blogging.

Why does the world have to follow every move of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Get over it already.

I'm still stunned by the 20-year old off-duty sheriff who killed those teens Sunday morning. Unbelievable.

Monday night's eppy of HEROES pretty much sucked for me. I have a short attention span especially after enduring an almost 4-hour baseball game between aforementioned Yankees and Indians. It better improve quickly or I will be that fan that was.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Poor you, doesn't it suck when there's some ppl who have off and you have to work? :(

however, at the same time, it's lucky you, because you're on a reading frenzy... my reading over the week-end wasn't great :( sniff.

it is really sad, the 20 y.o. deputy sheriff, klling so many teens. sad.

and I agree with you, Heroes pretty much suck so far. Hopefully, it'll pick up soon.

5:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

I'm glad you're on a reading frenzy! I can't wait to see what you've read.

7:27 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Hey, no fair...GG taking time off while you're stuck at work! ;0)
But maybe they're getting in some good father/son time, huh?

This weather has been great for reading, hasn't it? Lovin' it!

7:51 AM PDT  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hey Rosie
Reading frenzy? Woohoo! Working overtime? Boohoo!

I agree about the Brangelina thing. Leave those poor people alone already (this from someone who trolls pittwatch.com on a daily basis. I have a serious issue) And don't even get me started on the trashtastic Britney.

I agree Heroes is having a slow time getting off the ground. But I have faith that it will. Just let them bring on that Peter/Sylar showdown and all's well in my world.

12:54 PM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Brad and Angelina who??

Happy reading to you!!

4:26 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, it way sucks! It's hard to go off to work when they get to stay home. I'm hoping HEROES picks up too.

Dev, I'm reading some category romances and they breeze by quick. Hopefully I won't lose steam and interest before I post about them. :)

Becky, really enjoyed my reading time on Saturday. I also made homemade chili, banana bread and cornbread. If you knew how infrequently I bake any more you'd know how crazy that is. I'm blaming it all on the weather.

Giselle, I can hardly believe I'm saying this because while she's an extremely beautiful woman I just don't get AJ, but those poor people and their kids get hounded day and night.

Jen, Amen! I'm loving the reading. TV? I don't need no stinkin' TV.

8:38 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home