A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

What Am I Doing?

I should be getting my butt out the door and on the way to work and instead I'm checking my emails and resisting the urge to go through Google Reader and catch up on my blog hopping.

And I REALLY shouldn't be trying to type a post in .... well less than 5 minutes now, but I'm crazy that way. Always trying to fit one more thing in my day.

I read MINE TILL MIDNIGHT by Lisa Kleypas yesterday. I have a couple of minor grumbles with the book, but overall enjoyed it.

Shmoo is on fall break the next two weeks. Keeping him occupied will be challenging. Of course, his job will help some with that.

What was so urgent I had to write this? Huh. I'll be around later tonight to catch up on what's going on with every one.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

So, does Schmoo go to school year-round? Is that why the fall break?

9:12 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I was thinking about getting Mine Till Midnight, but I've seen mentioned a few places online that it's pretty heavy with Wallflower series "stuff." Lots of secondary characters etc. I never got the Wallflower books because the premise did nothing for me, but am intrigued by MTM. Does it stand alone? What say you?

1:23 PM PDT  
Blogger Daphne said...

Hi Rosie! I can't believe you finished MTM already. Wow, you're fast. I bow down to your awesomeness. How'd ya like it? I might have to reread Sebastian's book, b/c I don't even remember Cam.

2:04 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev, yep he's on a modified year round schedule. He's on a 2-week fall break.

Wendy, huh, I didn't feel it was too heavy on the Wallflower series. To me it could be a stand alone. My problems were with some of the heroine's decisions. Nothing major.

Daphne, I don't think you need to read Sebastian's book. This book stands on its own pretty well. Awesomeness? Wow!

5:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Gigi said...

I also read MTM and I wasn't feeling it.The abundance of secondary characters didn't do a thing for me. I'd love to hear what you thought bout it. Are you planning a review? No pressure or anything ;)

6:32 PM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sits down to blog when I'm supposed to be heading out the door! If I'm running late anywhere lately, Jeff always comments, "You were blogging, weren't you?" It's like a good book, though...it just calls to you!

Gotta love that 'modified year round' business. My nephew Kody is staying with us nights during his, while Sal and Tammy are in Hawaii. Lucky Dogs.

10:39 PM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

I shouldn't be on the internet either. I should be working - or doing something constructive.
Ha!

4:01 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Hey rosie :D you just love us too much, that's why you're still writing even if you should be leaving :)

As for MTM, it was kind of heavy with the Wallflowers series as in, many characters from that series showed up... but that didn't really interfere with the story... and I do agree with you... Amelia should have said yes right away, isntead of clinging to her simili-spinsterhood/independence.

6:05 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home