A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm Alive!

Well mostly alive anyway. The project is for all intents and purposes done. The main structure is in place. It needs to be tweaked here and there, but for the most part...done! Done. Done. Done. I'm rewarding myself with a night of decadence and reading.

I have to say here and now that I could not have gotten this baby done without GG. He brought (and made) me meals, tea, bottles of water and gave me lots of encouragement. So let's give a hearty HOO-YAH! for GG.

Here's a song that sums up my weekend.



Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Go GG!!

Yah for you coming out of the dark - I'll just lean in a little and get some light ;)

Cindys

10:09 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

Awww, what a good hubby GG is!

I hear you on the obsession thing. My latest project, no matter what it is, becomes sort of all-consuming...even when I sleep, the mental back-burner thing sort of takes over...but I must say, the results of such obsessions are usually top notch and worth it in the end. I prefer not to call it obsessing...driven and goal oriented sounds so much better. ;0)

Congrats on finishing!

11:54 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

Yay!!! and lucky you, having such a good husband!

2:21 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

Congratulations on finishing up your project :-) You've been missed!

7:33 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, I might have spoken too soon about coming out of the dark...

Becky, I'm telling you that man of mine is the best!

Nath, seriously, I wish everyone could be so blessed.

Dev, I'll be happy when Feb 3 rolls around and the revisions and changes are all done too...and the beat goes on...and the beat goes on... :)

4:43 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home