A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Video of the Week

You may or may not have noticed I've been putting videos up on my side bar. It is due to my addiction to YouTube. Yep, I'm one of those. Whenever I hear a tune I particularly like on the radio I've taken to finding it on YouTube and saving it.

Kooky you say? Mmmmm...maybe. Especially since I can look the videos up any time I want to on YouTube, right? Well, the problem is I remember seeing a video, or hearing a song, and remember really loving it, but, uh...not remember the name of the ditty. Or the artist. Makes it hard to find it again.

Yes, I know how odd that sounds, but it's true. I'll sit in front of my computer screen literally staring up at the ceiling trying to squeeze out of my brain the name of whatever song/video I was rhapsodizing over. The tune or image I was so certain I would NEVER get out of my head has mysteriously disappeared into the abyss, the void, the great beyond place that only resurrects itself as I'm falling asleep. That place.


Ever the list maker, as I found stuff on YouTube I decided to start saving the links in a draft post and labeling them. So. I. Could. Remember. Them. Now I have quite a number of them just sitting there. Languishing in my draft post.

Of course from there it was a short leap to decide to put one of my faves/obsessions up on the blog each week. At least that is the plan today. We'll see how it goes. Who knows how long it will last, or if I'll remember that I have "a list".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi_Lee said...

Hahahaha! You make me LOL. :)

6:24 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Jodi, I didn't know if you meant to post your comment on the music video (funny?) or on the movie trailer. Makes more sense that the movie trailer was funny, but if you think Corinne Bailey Rae's music video was funny...okay! :P

6:37 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home