A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pray for Me

For a week we have health and fitness people at work. On a completely volunteer basis and at no charge you can get a consultation on the state of your health and suggestions on how to have a more healthy and fit life.

Of course part of the process is giving blood, a BMI test, treadmill, breathing test and some flexibility skills. My appointment is at 11 a.m. this morning. *gulp*

Pray for me.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenster said...

Yikes! That's scary!!

9:51 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

Well, it's now 11:43 your time. I said a quick prayer, though I think I may have come in too late. I'm sure it went fine.

11:45 AM PST  
Blogger Daphne said...

well i'm late, but hope everything went okay. i think i'd prefer to not know how unhealthy i am. i already know i have high cholesterol. eek!

12:33 PM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

I'm here after it's all over, so I hope things went well.

I'm sure with all your swimming, you did way better than I would, not doing ANY exercise at present.

That's neat that they'll do that at your work for no charge!

2:04 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

So, so! How did it go? I'm sure you were fine :)

3:13 PM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Ho-boy. I'm on Weight Watchers but I think I would karate chop anyone coming at me with a BMI thingie. No thanks. Hope it went well and that you still aren't on the treadmill. Or in traction ;)

CindyS

7:22 PM PST  
Blogger lisabea said...

How'd it go Rosie???

8:42 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home