A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

To Do List

1. Log January reads and post on blog.

2. Put logged books away before desk is swallowed.

3. Write a post for Readers Access for Valentines Day. Don't be sappy or sentimental.

4. Don't murder sons who aren't doing their chores because I'm working so many hours I forget to nag them.

5. Revolt and refuse to do any laundry but my own.

6. Be nicer to GG because he said I should.

7. Seek mental health treatment for believing number 6.

8. Ask for package discount for mental health treatment because I discussed Reader's Access topics with GG -- obvious proof I've lost my mind.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

LOL @ 6-8. Sounds like me lately. Want to swap kids? No, really, do you?

Ha.

One at a time, sweets. One at a time.

10:52 PM PST  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, I think no. 1 and 2 have priority!! you should let GG nag the kids :P and like Holly, LOL @ 6-8 :P

5:32 AM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

Number 5 - do it. It'll shock the pants off of 'em ;)

Course, it's February, the month that breaks most people's mental health. Especially mine!

CindyS

6:24 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Holly, trade kids? You do know I have TWO male progeny...right?
:-)

Nath, I think 1 & 2 have priority also. Unfortunately no one I live with thinks so.

Cindy, there would definitely be pants shucking because they wouldn't have anything clean to wear.

6:27 AM PST  
Blogger Amie Stuart said...

I actually asked my son for writing help the other night. No, I was not high LOL

I did 5 a long time ago--it's good for 'em. Builds character.

I frequently want to do number four but I'm just tired of nagging :(

6:53 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Amie, my problem is they will do only one or two articles of clothing at a time. They also forget clothes in the washer for days... So we are working on the DO YOUR OWN LAUNDRY thing. It's just taking forever.

4:29 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home