A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Barely Alive

You'd have thought I was a sailor recovering from shore leave. I've lost my voice, gained two pounds, and stayed up way too late. Obviously while almost crippling me I had a great time being with my sisters. On Friday night my house was full of people I love most in the world. Very noisy, a little crazy, lots of laughter.

Now if someone can tell me how in heck I'm going to lose those two pounds before my weigh in on Tuesday, I'd be thrilled.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sula said...

But you had a great time and that's what counts, yes? As for the 2 lbs, I bet it's mostly water retention. You'd have to have eaten like 3000 extra calories to actually gain a pound of fat. So drink lots of water, stay away from the sodium and eat your fruits and veggies. *g* By the time Tuesday rolls around, you'll be good as new.

8:52 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Water, water and MORE WATER!!

Glad you had a great time!

1:07 PM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

I heard you could overdose on water and get brain damage. Careful.
Anyhow - water.
LOL
And just don't eat.
Hahahaha.

2:02 PM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Drink only water, and munch only on fruits and veggies until then, and you should be fine.

Glad you had such a great time with them. I thought about you over the weekend, thinking you all were probably having a blast together!

5:42 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

You guys are sooooo sweet! So when I lunch with the blogger chicks today they all gave me the same advice. SL Wendy also advised that muscle weighs more than fat and maybe with the swimming and walking I'm gaining muscle. One can hope. I have to say that the water is definitely doing it's job. I feel lighter already.

8:54 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

I'm so glad you had a great time with your sisters. Really in the end, what's 2 lbs ;) It'll come back off no problem with all the swimming and such. You're doing great!

CindyS

10:13 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home