A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter, Catching Up and the Winner Is...

Easter Brunch was great. My boys were happy with the baskets the "Easter Bunny" brought them. Lots of talking and laughing at brunch. There was talk about house remodels, my sister and SIL both in the trenches getting prices, etc. Also lots of talk about my goddaughter/niece's wedding in October. Her fiance is from a fairly good sized Italian family too. Should be very loud and lots of fun. Another big topic was summer and vacations. Nice weather has arrived and I think we all have a bit of Spring Fever.

Changing subjects now, on my TBR post last week I said I had an extra copy of WINTER WOMAN to give away. I only had three names to draw from and felt bad I didn't have three copies of the book to give away. Anyway there had to be a winner and that person is:

PHYL

Phyl, please email me your snail mail addy at: RnG1180@aol.com. Becky since you live close by, if you are interested in reading the book I will gladly loan you mine since I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it. Let me know if you are interested.

Sybil made a comment on the Winter Woman post that she really liked another Harlequin Historical, Turner's Woman which is also by Jenna Kernan. I happened to be near a UBS after swimming on Saturday so I popped in to see if they had it. Score!! I kept picking it up between chores on Saturday and finished it around 1 a.m. I really liked this one too. Yep, I think Jenna Kernan has joined the ranks of my auto-buys. If you like frontier type books or westerns I think you will really like her. She writes strong women, strong in heart, wit and character. The links on the book titles take you to excerpts.

I've caught up with all your posts from the past several days. I'm so excited about Kristie's news. That's just so awesome. To think I'll be roomies at RWA with someone so famous! Wow!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home