A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More Stuff About...What Else...Me!

Wendy, dear Super Librarian, tagged me for this last week. I'm barely coming down from my weekend high of visiting sisters and bloggers so I need all the help I can get for my posts this week. I'm still recovering! Let me just say, euphoria is exhausting. You heard it here first folks. We always do our part to educate the public here at Nobody Asked Me...


4 Jobs I've Had:
Doughnut maker (My first day was a bit like Lucy's at the candy factory)
Property Manager
Legal Secretary
Go-fer (first job!)


4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over

Bridget Jones Diary
Pride & Prejudice
Singin' in the Rain
The Quiet Man


4 Places I've Lived

Yokota, Japan

Sembach, Germany

Anaconda, Montana

Colorado Springs, Colorado


4 Shows I Watch

Rescue Me
Law & Order: SVU
Heroes
In Treatment

4 Places I've Been
New York, New York
Key West, FL
Paris, France
Savannah, GA


4 Things I Love To Eat
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mango
Pasta
Sweet Potatoe French Fries

4 Places I'd Rather Be
Greek Islands
Aruba
Scotland
St Simons Island

4 Things I Look Forward To
Time alone (any where, any time)with GG
A great book
A trip with my sisters
My sons graduating from college

If this looks fun. Go for it. But let me know. While I'm never all that anxious to do memes I love reading what everyone else writes.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Loved your list, Rosie. Paris...I've always wanted to go to Paris. Was it everything you always thought it would be?

10:10 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

GG and I went to Paris for our 20th anniversary. It rained or drizzled for most of the week. I loved every single second of it. GG and I alone for 8 days in Paris. Sublime. I can go on forever once I start talking about.

10:16 PM PDT  
Blogger KT Grant said...

I love sweet potato fries! Yum :)

4:54 AM PDT  
Blogger Jennifer Macaire said...

You know, I've never had sweet potato fries!!

They sound delicious.

10:17 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

It's official that you and I like islands and water. I did this over at my incredibly lonely Live Journal (why did i start that?)

Isle of Skye Scotland
British Virgin Islands
Andros Greece
Block Island

all places I love. Hehe.

6:24 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Katie, yum-o aren't they? Of course, I love sweet potatoes to begin with so when I got to try those little babies I was in heaven. Do you think my craving has anything to do with my diet?

Jennifer, just like regular fries. Cut and slice like white potatoes only leave the skin on and deep fry. Of course, me and a deep fryer haven't been under the same roof for years so I usually get mine at the Roadhouse Grill.

Lb, I'm guessing the difference between us is that I haven't been to those places yet. The Isle of Skye is the seat of the MacLeod clan to which I'm related. I'm going someday...I am!

7:27 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home