A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

Sixteen days ladies and gentlemen. 16 days until Shmoo graduates. Lots of stuff has happened the past few days.



Yes, Shmoo has a car. Finally after much searching GG came upon this little gem in his work parking lot. It was a dream find and a perfect first car. Price was right. What's not to like? Hurrah! No more car sharing. Of course, I suspect there's a kid lots happier about that than I am.

I lost a day scrapbooking because I indulged myself and read on Sunday. But I was back hard at work today. Heritage scrapbooks are completely done and I've actually begun on the Shmoo scrapbook. Wonders will never cease. Hopefully no all nighters are in my future.

The other thing I started today was getting the invites ready for the party luau. The boys had a bit of fun with me getting a picture ready to put on the invitation.




Gee, not a hammy bone in their bodies.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Now that is a snazzy first car! And isn't it great when your guys are big hams ;)

CindyS

2:27 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, I'm thinking you're putting so much efforts into this whole thing that you deserved reading on Sunday :D

that is a nice car and it'll be awesome invitations LOL:)

3:59 AM PDT  
Blogger Sam said...

That is Such a cute car!!! My first car had to be pushed to start, or you had to park it on a hill so you could get a rolling start. Ahh - memories.
:-)
And that picture had me laughing outloud!

10:51 AM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

Rosie...did your book come? I'd like to send a YES to Sarah M.

I think I'm having email issues...grh...

4:53 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

Reading is good!!

Yea for Schmoo and graduations AND a car!! Yea for Rosie and no more car sharing!!

I LOVE the luau picture. They're so cute!

5:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks everybody...I'm still in a cave somewhere catching up at work trying to fit 5 days work into 4 and scrapbooking at night.

1:33 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home