A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This week's list...


New week and a new list to torture myself with.

1. Write review of ARC. THIS WEEK!


2. Do buddy review of most excellent DARK DESIRES AFTER DUSK by Kresley Cole


3. Doctor appointment. Done! Done! Done!

4. Get car washed. My first repeater from last week.

5. TBR review for Keishon's challenge post due on May 21. Uh, yeah, I guess I'll be wedging this in between scrapbooking tonight.


6. Start changing online passwords. After Super Librarian's hacker invasion I think I better do a little cyber housework and get passwords changed. I've got passwords that have never been changed since I started the accounts. Yikes! Pssst...I DID already start this one, but I need to get less panicked and more systematic about it.


7. Do I even need to say it? Shmoo's scrapbook.


8. Oh print out and put together the surprise "letter" book I'm doing for Shmoo too.

9. Now that I've done grad list I need to organize and prioritize it.

So let's see...it's already Tuesday. I'm supposed to write three reviews before the end of the week which to put it mildly is a bit daunting with everything else going on. I'll just have to take that one day at a time and keep whispering under my breath, "Inch by inch life's a cinch. Yard by yard life is hard."

What you don't see on my list is reading. Okay, I never put that on my list because it is usually a given, but looking at the list I'm thinking there's not a whole lot of down time there. The merry month of May has not been a good reading month. Bummer. Major bummer.

Well, I better get crackin' on my list. So, what about you...what's on your 'TO DO' list this week? I'm absolutely certain you are having more fun than I am.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Let see...

1.organize all my books and clean up my chaotic room
2.sign up at the gym
3.return one of the cell phone

Of course, no.1 is my priority so far... but I think I'm going to put it off till the week-end ^_^;

4:47 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, does this mean you have your tbr review done? I'm still reading the book I'm going to review... :P

1:08 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Not done, I'm writing it right now. However, at least, I've read it :P

6:26 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Har, har. So smug when we done our assignment aren't we Miss Smarty Pants Nath. ;-)

I've never cheated in my life, but seriously considered it last night, er...this morning. Now that my friend is so pathetic. My book is only 222 pages so I still might make it. I have until midnight Pacific Time to post it don't I?

6:48 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lord I must be tired. I just read that post and my grammar is not the best. Sorry to all parties who have to read it!

Nath, I meant to say, So smug when we have gotten our assignment done, aren't we Miss Smarty Pants Nath?

Hopefully I won't be composing any letters at work today.

6:51 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home