A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dinner


This was my dinner last night. Seriously addicting. Warning to all snackers! If you like cheesy (white cheddar) corn puff deliciousness you won't be able to resist these. I can never have them in my house again if I have a hope of continued weight loss.

No, I didn't eat the whole bag. GG saved me from myself by doing an intervention.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

LOL, did GG finish the bag then?

4:32 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

GG? Eat snacks? Of course not.

6:25 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

I think I could almost hate your husband, Rosie LOL :) He works out, doesn't eat snack, is sweet and attentionate... yep, I could almost hate him LOL :)

9:10 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, even worse he loses weight faster than I do. The rat!

5:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

Oh, man...I LOVE white cheddar. I'm not sure if they still make it, but they had this brand in the 90's called SmartFood, I think it was. Addicting, I tell you.

Good thing for the intervention, lol. (I'm afraid Jeff would have 'saved me from it' by eating it himself, lol.)

10:25 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

That is just unfair, Rosie! LOL :)

6:14 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, the only upside to these things is that you can eat like 2 cups and I think it's only 16o calories. With other chips and snacks you get like 10 chips for the same calories (or more). But they are white cheddar yummy for sure.

Nath, I sometimes put a toe or foot on the corner of the scale when he weighs. He always catches on, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

6:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

I love Pirate's Bootie!!! I splurged on it while I was on my South Beach hiatus.

9:13 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev, puffy, crunchy, cheesy yumminess is very hard to resist. Aaaargh!!

12:20 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home