A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, May 05, 2008

What I've been doing...

Waiting for my turn on the computer. Beanie has been writing papers for school.

I've been reading and enjoying TASTE OF TEMPTATION by Elizabeth Hoyt.

Gathering stuff together to start Shmoo's scrapbook. Graduation is in a month! Yikes.

Watching the number of posts in my Google reader grow, and grow, and grow.

Still hoping to catch up with everyone soon!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

LOL, I can imagine how long you're waiting for your turn on the computer, Rosie :D writing papers is very computer time-consuming :P

6:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Jenster said...

One month 'til graduation!? My thoughts and prayers to you, my dear!!

I say clear out Google Reader and start over. lol

9:10 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, you now when you have been out of touch for several days, since Friday for me, I feel a little disoriented. I think the papers are done now though. I have my fingers crossed for tonight.

Jen, clear it out???? But then I won't be able to be my usual Nosy Nora self and find out what's been going on. :-)

11:54 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

One month? You can do it, Rosie. It might take some holing away for a couple of evenings, but you'll get er done.

I used to view it as a 'challenge' to stay on top of reading all the posts in my reader each day...but there are some days when I "mark as read" entire folders (usually in categories like finance, news and homemaking) because...well, because I can. ;) There are also some bloggers that are really prolific posters, and I just can't read everything.

So many blogs, so little time.

9:49 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, from your lips to God's ears...at any rate, I HAVE to get the darn scrapbook done now don't I? :)

10:47 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home