A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Official

Now that I'm current on my Access Reader posts AND managed to get a review completed for the TBR Day I know that I'm officially caught up. I even cleared out my Google Reader tonight.

All that's left is to catch up posting to my spread sheet. It doesn't take that long so why, oh why don't I just do it already?

Cuz I don't wanna. That's all. Don't wanna.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I think it's funny that you're procrastinating about catching up!
LOL!!
And I loved the photos over at Gabriele's blog - what fun that you two met!!!

10:43 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Yay on you having caught up!! and LOL, thing is... I see Le TRIP looming at the end of the month and I wonder how long it's going to take you to catch that up :P

4:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Heck, I'm just now starting to get caught up on my starred posts from my google reader. I'm glad you can breath easy ~ at least for a few days :-) When you get back from RWA, you'll be behind all over again :-)

11:18 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Sam, Gabrielle is supposed to stop back by. We owe her a fire engine ride.

Nath, yeah, I was caught up for 5 seconds. Oh, and now I'm loving Twitter. Since it's so quick and easy and only requires a sound bite and a short attention span... Well you do the math. I'm neglecting ye olde blog.

Dev, so since Thursday I'm a wee bit behind again. What's new right? But I HAD to go see the DARK KNIGHT didn't I???

4:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home