A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Twitter

Okay, I have Twitter set up on my sidebar. I can now do updates from my phone. I think. Time will tell. Anyway, the plan is to do updates from my phone while at RWA. Then you can click here whenever you want and find out what sort of hi-jinx I'm up to.

While I am giddy and excited about *dun dun dun* LE TRIP, I also want to be a good reporter. I had such a great time reading about what everyone was doing last year. Hopefully Twitter will help me tell you about my adventures this year. At least that's the plan.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Sigh How did you know that I've been debating about Twitter for the last couple of days? My cell phone is from the stone ages, and I don't text - but I'm thinking it might be cool to Twit during the day when I'm chained to my computer.

Decisions, decisions.....

8:34 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Since I can't figure out how to work the DVD and the cell phone - and as for texting fugabotit - I don't think I'll ever have twitter. So even though I don't know anything about it really - kewl!

2:41 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, I still don't get it? What is Twitter?

Man, I'm sooo jealous! You guys are going to have sooo much fun together!!!

4:43 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendy, twitter tweets? I'm still figuring things out. But it's fun to see everyone else's stuff. I'm hoping it will work for RWA. *crosses fingers*

Kristie, you and I are going to 'tweet' to our hearts content at RWA. You'll see.

Nath, it's like instant messaging to a group and on your web page.

7:51 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home