A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 26, 2008

This just in...



I going walkabout with GG. He has a half marathon event out of town tomorrow morning and we are leaving this afternoon. Is it wrong that I'm ecstatic to be in a car for 4 hours while he drives so I can read??? Oh well, too late, cuz I can't wait!

I'm moody because I'm out of the loop and behind on my blog hopping again. I just know you all are having fun without me. That's just more of my FOMO (fear of missing out) showing. I never claimed to be one of the cool kids. Avid, aware, observant and yes, a bit nosy. But cool? Not so much. So do me a favor and don't do anything important while I'm gone. Okey dokey?

I murdered my computer at work yesterday. I was doing a search (for work people!) and clicked a link and windows started opening everywhere and, well, it got sick and now the doctor took it away and I don't know what's going to happen. I'm hoping for some quick out-patient surgery and not a prolonged hospital stay. I'll know more later today.

So that's it. No time gotta get off to work a half day before we head out. Shmoo is guarding the fort and babysitting Emily. That's so any burglers reading this know my house is NOT empty.

More later...


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

You're not missing much in my corner of the world. I read 4 books last weekend, when I should have been doing homework instead.........

9:38 AM PDT  
Blogger ~ames~ said...

I just got back from a work trip so I definitely have FOMO. LOL That's what's new with me. Have a safe trip and hope GG has fun. :P

What are you going to read??

10:35 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Have a fun trip!! and enjoy the car ride, LOL :)

for anyone reading this blog, Emily is a fierce, fierce dog LOL :)

7:22 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

ps - Dev :) Welcome to the world of study procastination :) You know that when I was studying, would take a break every hour to read a chapter of a book? LOL :P

7:22 AM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Have fun and you aren't missing anything! Go play!

CindyS

2:26 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home