A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Friend Luann


Grand Canyon Photo by Luann

A wonderful woman and friend of mine from work, Luann, recently started blogging. Her son set up her blog for her as a birthday gift. Anyway, she's new to the blogging world and is using her blog as a creative outlet.

Luann is a wonderful nature photographer. With her permission I've used her photos several times as my desktop because they are so beautiful. She recently took a trip to the Grand Canyon with her sister. The Grand Canyon is one of my favorite places on earth. It was a very spiritual and moving experience for me visiting there. Some of you may also recall that Holly and MM honeymooned there.

But I digress...Luann has put up a post about her trip to the Grand Canyon with a link to her photos. There are some great photos. If you have a minute, I hope you will go check it out.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Just Beautiful. That's one of the places we are planning to take the kids... just haven't gotten around to it.

8:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

The Canyon is beautiful, isn't it? Next time we go back I want to do some hiking inside it, rather than just around the rim.

I'm headed over to check out her blog and pictures now. ;)

9:19 PM PDT  
Blogger Luann said...

How nice of you to post one of my pics and say such positive things! You're a good friend, Rosie. :-)

10:31 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lori, I hope you get a chance to go. We took our boys. It's so amazing.

Holly, I'd love to go again with GG. Just the two of us. Wen we went with the boys everything was on fast speed.

Awwww, Luann, right back at ya!

7:51 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

great picture!! and how cute that her son set up a blog for her b-day gift :)

2:25 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home