A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Stole this...

After reading heartbreaking stories of loss in Australia and looking at devastating pictures of the destruction, I got a welcome break in an unexpected place. I saw this little ditty on Megan Hart's blog and had to share it. I needed the laugh. Desperately. Sugah Lumps, OMG!

BTW, for my gentle readers, a warning, this video is wildly irreverent and a bit profane. Beware before clicking 'play'.


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger lisabea said...

Two complimentary after dinner mints!


LOLOLOL..

8:56 AM PST  
Blogger WarriorM said...

This is HILARIOUS! I have been a bit incomunicado and didn't realize you posted the Road Warrior bit. Thanks for that oh so charming photo!!!! I'm glad you slapped one up there that I didn't look like a total hag in! Thanks for the plug.

I laughed when I read about the things you think about when you don't make your bed. The unmade bed is so obviously not yours, because your bed is ALWAYS made and your house is neat as a pin! I'm jealous, of course. I go back and fix, I couldn't stand knowing there was a typo or misspelled word!

12:29 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Lb, you do crack me up you know. I will never look at either sugar cubes or dinner mints the same way.

Warrior M, I'm a horrible sister for not calling you back. My only excuse is that we've had a busy weekend. You believe me don't you?

Yeah the whole bed thing is pitiful. I didn't make it today. Yay me! I was in and out of it reading between grocery shopping, blog updating and reading. Lame, huh?

4:29 PM PST  
Blogger Renee said...

LOL. We're behind on watching the new season of FotC, so I haven't seen this one yet. Man, I love these guys.

9:22 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Renee, this cracked me up enough that I dragged both my husband and son in to watch it. My son is a fan of FotCs. He asked if I was going to start watching it now cuz this video wasn't even their funniest stuff.

6:54 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home