A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, February 09, 2009

What I'm reading right now...

I'm taking a break from DOGS & GODDESSES. It's a little too much for me right now.

I've seen a lot of good buzz around the internet about this book. Thank goodness I was standing next to Nikki in Borders yesterday or I might not have remembered to pick it up.

Last night I decided to break into the new book. It's just plain wonderful and I'm enjoying it very much.


SCANDAL by Carolyn Jewel

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Can't wait for your review in that case!!

8:48 AM PST  
Blogger Nikki said...

oh, goody! I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to read it!

9:46 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home