A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

All you need is...Love


Print by Utamaro Kitagawa*


That is the true season of love, when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could ever have loved so before us, and that no one will love in the same way after us.
~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!





*You can find this print and others at AllPosters.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

What a great poem Rosie! I love it -and happy V day to you and GG.

9:50 AM PST  
Blogger CindyS said...

I've never read that before but how true! I'm stealing it.

CindyS

1:07 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tracy, I saw this quote years ago. My youngest brother was a philosophy major and had a small poster with this saying on it. I've looked it up and used it so many times over the years because anyone who has believed themselves 'truly, madly, passionately' in love will relate.

CindyS, steal away! Goethe is quoted the world over.

11:30 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home